New Technology Bluetooth Headset

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesla

Reaction score
No reviews for it yet. Several on the Concours forum have tried it with good results but the jury is still out. Someone mentioned that voices sound like Darth Vader on a Triumph forum. Here is the website....https://www.uclear-digital.com/products.html. Revzilla has a video about it. I noticed that the guy on the video described it as "adequate at highway speeds". Doesn't look like earbud speakers would be compatibible with it. Intercom range is less than Cardo or Sena. Can be used with 2-way radio (additional item).

My Sena comes in tommorrow. If this turns out to be the shit, I'll send it back. However, no ear bud capability, possibly lower volume and Darth Vader voice quality could be some issues with the unit. Too soon to tell. You guys with money to burn should test it for those of us that are freaking out over the cost of gas.

No thanks. I already tested the Sena at my own expense. I'm lined up to spend more hard-earned money on the new Sena BT base module that integrates GMRS and RD audio streams. I'm not about to try somebody else's BT headset anytime soon. You do it!

:)

FWIW, I liked everything about the Sena SMH-10. It pretty much worked exactly as claimed and described in the manual, and I never felt the urge to remove a glove to work the damn thing. Reminded me of my old 1994 Ford Taurus wagon. It didn't do anything stupid. That gets you a long way nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminded me of my old 1994 Ford Taurus wagon. It didn't do anything stupid. That gets you a long way nowadays.
I think you might be romanticizing the Taurus. Drive it today and you'll see it was all kinds of stupid. Matter of fact I saw a picture of a 94 Taurus wagon recently......it was next to the definition of stupid.

By the way, I'll be an early adopter of the Sena SR10 as well.