New to me way of cleaning the fjr

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragsfjr

Reaction score
I saw these in wally world the other day and decided to give them a try. Glosser wipes.

:unsure:java script:add_smilie(%22:unsure:%22,%22smid_17%22)

https://www.cleantools.net/WebSite/inner.as...oductspage.aspx

I took these home to try out and this is what I found..

The bike was very dirty from a 200 mile ride yesterday across the state of florida (covered in bugs). I took one of these wipes and just simply wiped the bike down. I wiped everything I would have normally washed including the windshield, wheels, and the seat one wipe did the whole bike. The result was in less than 5 min my bike looked like I just washed and waxed it! java script:add_smilie(%22:clapping:%22,%22smid_81%22)

I started looking into these things and they seem very popular with the classic car and hot rod scene because they are microfiber and will not scratch. Any way the summery of this review is this is the easiest and most effective way I have found to clean the fjr. java script:add_smilie(%22:dance:%22,%22smid_61%22)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw these on ebay for 29.99 a 6 pack w/ free shipping

I saw these in wally world the other day and decided to give them a try. Glosser wipes.:unsure:java script:add_smilie(%22:unsure:%22,%22smid_17%22)

https://www.cleantools.net/WebSite/inner.as...oductspage.aspx

I took these home to try out and this is what I found..

The bike was very dirty from a 200 mile ride yesterday across the state of florida (covered in bugs). I took one of these wipes and just simply wiped the bike down. I wiped everything I would have normally washed including the windshield, wheels, and the seat one wipe did the whole bike. The result was in less than 5 min my bike looked like I just washed and waxed it! java script:add_smilie(%22:clapping:%22,%22smid_81%22)

I started looking into these things and they seem very popular with the classic car and hot rod scene because they are microfiber and will not scratch. Any way the summery of this review is this is the easiest and most effective way I have found to clean the fjr. java script:add_smilie(%22:dance:%22,%22smid_61%22)