Newer lower price for TomTom Rider

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04FJR4ME

Reaction score
Just FYI for those who wish to have Bluetooth and GPS, the TomTom Rider MAP price is now $899 instead of $1,199.99.

And if you can't find a TomTom Rider in a GPS store near you, contact us and we can get one for you for a lot less if you own a FJR. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI for those who wish to have Bluetooth and GPS, the TomTom Rider MAP price is now $899 instead of $1,199.99.
And if you can't find a TomTom Rider in a GPS store near you, contact us and we can get one for you for a lot less if you own a FJR. ;)
Did you get your letter yet?

My distribuotr is dropping them, no matter what their decision is to continue sales in the US. Their sales and marketing tactics are ignorant to say the least. Maybe if they lowered the price to something even MORE within reach, they wouldn't have all these problems with trans shippers selling the product below authorised dealer cost.

SOO glad I'm waiting to get a Garmin!

You can thank me for that. I bought it at a higher price a few weeks back, so of course it's less now! :p

I don't have an opinion on their marketing, but the TomTom Rider itself is a joy to use and their support and service is very good. My SD Card died a couple of weeks after I got it, and after a phone call, they had a replacement out to me in short order.

Thank you 04FJR4ME for offering the products you carry to forum members at a discount!

Cheers...