NH Fall Ride Report with Pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI All

I would like to thank Skip for puttin this ride together "IT WAS A BLAST" I haven't had a ride that I started in the dark and ended in the dark in many years. I love the riding in NH so this was AWSOME to see many of the back roads that I have never been on or may never have been on otherwise. Thanks Skip.

Rich aka cartfj40

What an awsome ride that was.

I cant wait to do it next year (after I change the seat on my ride, my butt is still killing me). :blink:

It was great to meet everyone and to check out all the farkle.

My list to Santa Clause will be all bike stuff.

If anyone is interested in riding in the White Mts. in a couple weekends, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
After that nice ride I wanted to share what I ride through every day. Have to, only good way to and from home. Figured you might enjoy it.
P9190001.jpg

Tom

After that nice ride I wanted to share what I ride through every day. Have to, only good way to and from home. Figured you might enjoy it.
P9190001.jpg

Tom
Very cool Tom. Thanks for sharing. Vt has some nice covered bridges as well. I think you should take us on a VT covered bridges tour this fall.

Thanks for the direct email and link, Nice Rumble. Sadly, I didn't know about this shindig when I frolicking in the area (my reports: HERE). Perhaps next year make a run for the floating bridge?? Bunch of FJRs surfing across would be a sight! :thumbsup:

AGirl

He went on to say that a squid, who had been pulling wheelies, ran from him a few days ago
p.s. I swear this wasn't me! ... but I do recognize the car. :unsure: