Nolan n-com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp357

Reaction score
I was looking at the nolan n102 and found that on their web site they have an option listed as the n-com intercom system that support bluetooth. Anyone seen this in the US? It doesn't look like the helmets in the US have the n-com recess slots?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

Since you guys are such a wealth of information....

heard back from the Nolan US distributor today. They are saying that they don't expect to see the Nolan n-com intercomm in the US until some time in the fall.

I was looking and found the same thing a few weeks ago. I heard a little later than that however. No price set at this time. I really like what it has to offer!

I just bought the n102. Apparently the version that supports the n-com however won't be release here until the n-com is released. the n-com will not fit the n102 helments without the recess for it.

I prefer a product called Hello Biker by Spyball (www.hello-biker.com) because I am not obliged to buy a certain helmet brand or model. This is a great product, with both intercom and handsfree function, which I saw at the EICMA motorcycle show last November in Italy. Unfortunately it is not yet available but I think it should be any momemt now. A friend from Canada was with me at the show and I remember the Spyball staff telling him that they were going to homologate Hello Biker also for the US and Canada.