Nolan N102, like it?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had an N-102 for years, and I love mine. If I had to get a new helmet, I'd go with the N-103 because of the internal sun visor rather than the exterior one.

I have had two and like them better than anything I've ever had, probably because of the flip up feature. Great in hot weather.

I approve of the N102...
I also suggest these guys: https://www.extremesupply.com/nolanhelmets/n102ncomsecret.htm

Great service (FAST) and good prices to boot.

the CIMA guys who are the USA importer/supporter are first class. I've had my share of Nolan issues but these guys always stand up, send me parts, what ever.
I also have had my N102 for about 3 years now and have not had any real problems to date. No problems with fit or finsih. I would look hard at the N103 as my next helmet.

I also wanted to second that the guys at CIMA ARE TOP NOTCH guys. I called because my visor just started to come down at speeds above 60mph and all they asked for was my home address so they could send me replacement parts to cure this issue. It's becoming more and more difficult to find this kind of customer service.