NorCal New Years

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
priceless
yes.gif

wow, I got a shiver
rofl.gif

MM2 - You posed Barb and Tyler very well. I take it you have extensive experience with dolls. :p
Yeah...some experience. Mostly from observation...Like Wheaton, I DO like to observe.

I seem to have MORE problems with the living dolls and Barb and Tyler qualify.

MadMike has extensive experience "putting women in their place" I'm sure. :)
Actually, yes, I do.

I'm much better at teaching them foreign languages. I start with the "A" words: Adios!

Last edited by a moderator:
MM2 - You posed Barb and Tyler very well. I take it you have extensive experience with dolls. :p
Yeah...some experience.
Mike are these like "gateway" dolls? I mean, do you move from these to inflatables and then all the way to life size facsimilies and a yearning for robotics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...some experience.
Mike are these like "gateway" dolls? I mean, do you move from these to inflatables and then all the way to life size facsimilies and a living, yearning for robotics relationships?
Uhhhh.....nope! I have too many friends and their dating/live-in relationships from which I glean wisdom. ;)

This was fun mm :) And looks as though you may have had a fair bit of fun putting it together !?
I'm wondering just how much time and effort went into this post? I'm sure MM has brought smiles to the faces of many forum members (even if it's only because they were looking at the livestock).