North Georgia FJR Rally!! Mark your calendar!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, what time is everyone that is coming up Friday showing up? I will be meeting gasportsrider (Mike) probably around 2pm at Moto 400.

Ok, what time is everyone that is coming up Friday showing up? I will be meeting gasportsrider (Mike) probably around 2pm at Moto 400.
Ngarider and I are riding up to meet up with Tstaff and we will be in Suches around dinner time.

JW

Calimus and I will be heading up tomorrow evening. My goal is to be there before dark. The forrest rats scare the hell out of me. Plus, it is easier to set the tent up with a little daylight.

I'm gonna give a shot at converting these to tomtom .itn files. I should be there Friday evening sometime.
If you need help making the conversion, PM me with your email address. I can run them through my conversion program.
Well, I got them converted; but the TomTom wants to choose routes between waypoints, which means if there aren't a LOT of waypoints, it'll try to make its own route. Most of them came out OK, but a couple have some really stupid backtracks because of the automatic routing.

I'm gonna give a shot at converting these to tomtom .itn files. I should be there Friday evening sometime.
If you need help making the conversion, PM me with your email address. I can run them through my conversion program.
Well, I got them converted; but the TomTom wants to choose routes between waypoints, which means if there aren't a LOT of waypoints, it'll try to make its own route. Most of them came out OK, but a couple have some really stupid backtracks because of the automatic routing.

If you're looking at NightyNightAdvanced, keep in mind that many of the roads are goat trails or forest roads.

I'm glad you could convert them. Jeff recommended gpsbabel and it worked for me on some files.

The weather is still looking just fantastic. Accuweather for Suches shows a high on Friday of 75 and a low of 52. Saturday shows a high of 74 and a low of 53. Sunday is supposed to have a high of 74 and a low of 54. The sky is supposed to be sunny to partly cloudy.

If you haven't made plans to come, it is not to late to get out that dusty old tent and come be a scout again.

I was late getting up there today. All of you guys were gone riding loops. I got there about 1:00pm and stayed 'til 2:30pm or so. Had lunch and met Forum member OpenSource who was also late on arrival. Hope you guys had fun. I'm going to try to come up again tomorrow morning and catch you folks there.

Man I hope you guys had a fun and safe time. I'm so pissed at myself that I could not make it up but I had a rough MX crash and got banged up pretty bad. Probably off the bikes for a bit but oh well it's all in fun right?

See you guys for the next one!

Man I hope you guys had a fun and safe time. I'm so pissed at myself that I could not make it up but I had a rough MX crash and got banged up pretty bad. Probably off the bikes for a bit but oh well it's all in fun right?
See you guys for the next one!
I'm sorry to hear that you are injured and wish you a fast recovery.

We did have a great time. There was some good food, good drinks, good company, and good roads.

It was a hell of a combination and we oughta do it again next year-the more the merrier!