Northwest Washington state

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Next

Reaction score
Anyone got a address and phone # for a dealer around Rt20 and 101 in northwest WA. Three Yamaha's will be need of oil changes and possible tires. Leaving on a trip and looking for a decent dealer in this area. We will be coming across on Rt20 heading for 101. Would perfer to stay out of Seattle. Thanks

you need to talk to the folks at Skagit Power sports. they are just about 1/2 mile north of where hwy 20 meets I-5. phone 360-757-7999.

Anyone got a address and phone # for a dealer around Rt20 and 101 in northwest WA. Three Yamaha's will be need of oil changes and possible tires. Leaving on a trip and looking for a decent dealer in this area. We will be coming across on Rt20 heading for 101. Would perfer to stay out of Seattle. Thanks
Hey BearGary, sounds like you're goin on a little trip...have some great fun. Eat Bear meat... :D

sounds like you're going to be passing across my island and right through my home turf! would love to join up for a day or two as you spin through...

what's your route and when? (if you don't mind...)

shu

OK Thanks Skagit will be perfect right on the route. Called them already.

Ya Wheaton going through Glacier where I was Bear Bait.

Sorry Shu we will be heading south.

Latest posts