November Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what time is this ride starting?Ed

I'll be back in the states the first part of November, and I'd love to get a group up for a ride before it gets too cold. I've spoken with several members from SC and Georgia about riding the roads in my area. I'd like to meet for breakfast at the crackerbarrel on I-85 exit 19 in anderson at maybe 9 am on sunday the 9th and go from there.

This was in original post

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, Tomorrows the ride... 9am at the crackerbarrel at 126 interstate blvd. anderson sc(exit 19 I-85). I Finished putting on all the new farkles I ordered while I was overseas... Vstream, throtttlemeister, frame sliders, removed the PAIR , throttlebody synch with new moton pro, put in half a bottle of seafoam and rode about 60 miles to get all the gunk out from sitting for so long. I am ready!! See ya'll there.

I have the .gpx and .gpd files for the proposed ride. If you want them, PM me with your personal email address and I'll send them to you.

Mike

Well, obviously I couldn't get away from the honey-do list. Haven't even had time to hit the Loop. :( Hope everyone had a good time and a safe return...

Great ride OGRE! Thanks for setting it up. BTW, was that a 1st gear or 2nd gear wheelie? :good:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great ride OGRE! Thanks for setting it up. BTW, was that a 1st gear or 2nd gear wheelie? :good:
Gunny That! Hats off to a first rate ride leader. Let's do it again ASAP.

BTW SC, I saw both 1st & 2nd gear wheelies on the way back to Crackerbarrel :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

VP

I'm glad to have met everyone. Sorry to have missed so much, but I had to make an appointment in the afternoon back in Atlanta.

Thanks for setting up the ride. It is truly a beautiful riding area. Glad the Pickens County boys missed their revenue quota!

I really had a great time myself, glad everyone made it out... and back safe! It was a first gear wheelie... into second gear btw :yahoo: The best part for me was smokin the kid on the crotch rocket on 276 though :D We'll have to try another ride in the spring.

Always a day late and $10 short. (inflation)

I've been spending a lot of time on the Husky this year, so the Feejer has been a little neglected. Sorry I missed this one, as I rarely get to ride my 'backyard' roads w/ guests!

We were too busy ridin' to take no stinkin' pictures B)

Sorry but here are the only pictures I took (with my phone's camera)

IMAGE_004.jpg

IMAGE_005.jpg

IMAGE_006.jpg