Now Hear This!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJones

Reaction score
After much research I decided to purchase in-ear speakers from "Now Hear This" I called Marilyn and she said once she received my ear molds it would take about a week. I sent the molds along with funds on Feb 3. As of today, I have not heard anything. I have tried to call/email and no one will return my call. Just wondering if anyone is having or had a similar experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
She/They might be very busy.

I have dealt with them and others on here have as well. One time I emailed her and did not get a reply till 8 days after.

I highly doubt they will stiff you or forget you. They are just a little slow with the email responses if you ask me.

I have a feeling you will get an email the same day she ships the product out to you. I did.

I don't know them but maybe they have many, many emails and can't or don't respond daily to everyone because of the time it takes.

IMHO

She/They might be very busy.I have dealt with them and others on here have as well. One time I emailed her and did not get a reply till 8 days after.

I highly doubt they will stiff you or forget you. They are just a little slow with the email responses if you ask me.

I have a feeling you will get an email the same day she ships the product out to you. I did.

I don't know them but maybe they have many, many emails and can't or don't respond daily to everyone because of the time it takes.

IMHO

She/They might be very busy.I have dealt with them and others on here have as well. One time I emailed her and did not get a reply till 8 days after.

IMHO

I will try to be more patient!

(NHT) Loudspeakers were the mainstage at my house for several years, And they were TOTALLY AWESOME! :clapping:

If they make something SQ for the MC, Count me in on this also.

Adam