Now this is a trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Q

Reaction score
Sure would love to go.

6aedc549.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price high, it would cost me my job, a bike for adventure touring, not even to mention the trip cost LOL

Yeah, I drooled all over it until I saw the price tag in the 28 pg brochure.

$100,200 for one person (must bring own bike) and you must pay for all air legs of the trip. It's another $55k for someone to occupy the back seat of your bike.

There is a bunch of other stuff it doesnt cover as well. For $100k you essentially get a route map thats been laid out to maximize safety, nightly accomidations, and this one kills me....one dinner served nightly with your choice of (1) beverage. Oh, and you get a support van that rides behind you to offer basic mech support but you are responsible for all maintenance along the way as well.

It looks like a blast though but I doubt the wife will be giving me the thumbs up for this one anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hundred thousand bucks my foot. Let's just do it. We'll meet at the Shell station just off I-5 and Laguna next Sunday. 9 a.m. Everybody has to shave their heads. We'll take turns driving the van. What do you say, Alaska or Patagonia first? Who's in? :yahoo:

We’ll take about 10 times longer and will enjoy this expedition all the way. Our aim is to see the gigantic differences in the cultures of the different nations, to experience the societies at close range, and witness the super fast development of our 'earth community.'

Think of this as a unique opportunity: Discover our Earth by motorcycle with a group of like-minded riders. This planet is all we have, it is marvellous, it is beautiful, even dangerouS.

I dont see where you purchaes the uzi sub.