Official EODZA Results

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would just like to thank the organizers for putting on a great event. Had a lot of fun and met some really cool people. Never having ridden in a

motorcycle rally, I was thrilled with my last place finish. I 'm starting to look for some thing here on the East Coast.

Congrad's to the podium finishers, that was some incredible riding.

Just wondering how much cash Warchild lost in the pool, betting I wouldn't finish? LOL

Walter
Hey Walter, I didn't get to talk to you much, but I'm the one who checked you in at the finish.

In October, there's The Void. www.rallythevoid.com There's a start location in Statesboro, GA. So shouldn't be too bad for you. The finish is in Lynchburg, VA. Not quite like a Cognoscente event, but what is???

I'm hosting a newbie/slow learner seminar in Jessup, MD on Saturday, August 11th that you are very welcome to attend, but I understand if you can't make it. But I am willing to talk through some things with you to make sure that you know what to expect.

Registration is still open, but there is a limited number of folks that there's space for, so if you want in, hurry up!

Nice job Matt! Ya know, you should think of something creative that could be engraved onto a plaque for Greg.. I know a guy who would do something like this for free. ;)

Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I have too many family commitments (Grandkid stuff) coming up in the next several monthes.

I will be looking for more events in the future.

Thanks

Walter

Well, on the East Coast, there's Cape Fear in April. Same deal with remote starts for the 24+ hr riders and a finish in Wilmington, NC. But that one fills up practically immediately, so you really gotta be ready when registration opens!

Then, Memorial Day weekend, the MD2020 runs out of Hagerstown, MD. Usually something like 30 hours.

Earlier in May, there's Ed's Last Resort. Or, as Ed calls it, his Piss Ant Rally. I think it's 10 or 12 hours. In GA. I think Surrency is the town. Not too far off I-95. There's also Minuteman in New England, about a 24 hour. I've never done it, but hear it's a good rally.

Good luck! Enjoy the grandkids :)

RenoJohn's report was entertaining although the photos of various NV Ranch staff (with the visible lesions and/or bruises) were sometimes disconcerting.

RenoJohn's report was entertaining although the photos of various NV Ranch staff (with the visible lesions and/or bruises) were sometimes disconcerting.
It makes me happy that my EODZA intersection with RJ's rally was only partial...and he pleasantly embellished . Having intersected and/or read 3 or 4 of RJ's ride reports over years.....in his interactions with Nevada professionals I have yet to find a pair of knockers that are good. Some are fair, most are the down slope of marginal, and some are downright scary. I don't know if that speaks to RJ's taste, his sampling size random freeby snapshots ratio, or the basic quality of staff at these institutions. But, none have made me even think about prying open my wallet.....even if I weren't too busy trying to win rallies. :rolleyes:

And I've found my Nevada interactions with RJ to be surreal sometimes....who knew

? :p
That said the alleged pictures of lunar craters....I'm no prize either! I found out after reviewing the alleged pictures that I had a bad case of Monkey Butt. :dribble:

Last edited by a moderator:
Link to his RR? I don't see it on his goraiders site..

As for the pictures, I had them downloaded on my computer while scoring. Some I was/am afraid to look at!!