OFFICIAL SFO 2013 RALLY thread = May30-Jun2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on coming up to ride at least one day. Not sure about overnight, but i can run up Hwy 65 about 2 hours to hook up with ya'll ........

I plan on coming up to ride at least one day. Not sure about overnight, but i can run up Hwy 65 about 2 hours to hook up with ya'll ........
Spoken like a true Arkie ;)

I'm planning to ride up sometime Thursday from the Little Rock area. If it'd work for you we could ride up together.

then post up here in this thread:
1) name or names,
2) #folks,
3) bike model,
4) #rooms,
5) kind of rooms (#beds)
OK. Finally got around to making reservation.

1. Ed Cones

2, One folk probably. Maybe two.

3. 2013 FJR

4. 1 room

5. 2 beds

Debbie said that's all that's left, so it sounds like if you're planning to go and haven't made the reservation yet, you may want to get on it.

no reservation made yet but me and Brian and one other guy from tallahassee are planning on going.
Got a GPS to insure you take the correct route here?
smile.png

Brenda and I missed you guys by a week last year....I am sniffing around to see when our friends will be there this time....maybe we'll make it!

Hey SFO's,

I made my reservation with Debbie. Will arrive Thursday, leave Sunday.

Just me. Gary Green

2006 FJR or 2010 VFR1200F can't decide which.

1 room double

I missed last year after four years straight. Can't wait. See you soon.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SFO's,

Just me. Gary Green

1 room double

I missed last year after four years straight. Can't wait. See you soon. :)
Awesome! Glad to see you're gonna be able to make it this year G.

Hey SFO's,

Just me. Gary Green

1 room double

smile.png
Bring the VFR Gary. I want to ride it!
tonguesmiley.gif

Just to let you guys know, I'm planning on being there. I'm not to worried about the Hub being sold out....Just sayin
smile.png
I'm planning on taking a long route to get there. Have vacation time so I'll be ariving from the south west. Via Death Valley if all goes as planned.

Looking forward to seing you guys

Brian

Just to let you guys know, I'm planning on being there. I'm not to worried about the Hub being sold out....Just sayin
smile.png
I'm planning on taking a long route to get there. Have vacation time so I'll be ariving from the south west. Via Death Valley if all goes as planned.

Looking forward to seing you guys

Brian

Petey and I are sharing a room Thursday through Sunday. Two double beds of course. Petey's bringing his fancy 13 and I'll be on my ole faithful 03.

Hey SFO's,

Just me. Gary Green

1 room double

smile.png
Bring the VFR Gary. I want to ride it!
tonguesmiley.gif
Hey Fred! My only problem with bringing the VFR is I have to buy the system cases for it, and they are 14 hundred dollars!
not_i.gif
However, I sure would like to ride it on the wonderful Arkansas twistys.
smile.png

Hey SFO's,

Just me. Gary Green

1 room double

smile.png
Hey Turk, are you ready to rock and roll? Afterall, our group usally rides so conservatively.
rolleyes.gif

Hey SFO's,

Just me. Gary Green

1 room double

smile.png
Hey Turk, are you ready to rock and roll? Afterall, our group usally rides so conservatively.
rolleyes.gif
You got it my friend! I'm always ready to rock and roll.
punk.gif
Looks like things are shaping up nicely this year. I see that Brian is going to make it again - after a big swing out West. Also, most of the regular gang has chimed in and is on board, I'm bringing a virgin with me and it's less than 2 mos now - can't wait!
bike.gif

I'm booked. 1 person

2008 FJR

1 room

1 bed

Come on guys and gals. This is starting to look kinda slim. Not that we won't have fun without you, but it's nice to have a good turnout.

GP

" My only problem with bringing the VFR is I have to buy the system cases for it, and they are 14 hundred dollars!
not_i.gif
"

Not a good excuse Gary. Havn't you ever heard of the old addage. Nescesity is the mother of invention....

omg2.gif
omg2.gif
no2.gif
Glad to see your going to be there, Missed you, Last year.

Brian from WestCounsin
winksmiley02.gif

" My only problem with bringing the VFR is I have to buy the system cases for it, and they are 14 hundred dollars!
not_i.gif
"
Not a good excuse Gary. Havn't you ever heard of the old addage. Nescesity is the mother of invention....

omg2.gif
omg2.gif
no2.gif
Glad to see your going to be there, Missed you, Last year.

Brian from WestCounsin
winksmiley02.gif
I am going to bring the VFR! I called Honda and the system cases are on backorder, and so I thought I was out of luck. However, I thought for a second and I came upon the idea of shipping my stuff UPS to the HUB. I talked to Debbie and she said that people do that quite often, and she would be most happy to ship my stuff back to Lakeland after the rally. Sooo, I will see everyone thursday, and I hope you guys are ready to chase me in my red-hot, two-wheeled thunder rocket!

Latest posts