Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish I was there!!!
What he said.
Me three...

I bet ALL of them got weed... JS...

smile.png
Yo Goober, I fixed this for you!

We three amigos from AZ have 2500 miles under our belts so far. Today, along with Dashbaw, we took a brisk loop ride around Rt. 12, 24 & 89, while others went to Bryce, Zion, Kanab & the north rim of the Almighty Grand Canyon. Good times, good people, good temps & some scattered rain but nothing major.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you all would start talking politics or religion so you would get banned. The fun has not even really started yet and I am so jealous. I know that is harsh, but then us suckers that did not go will not have to realize how dumb we are for not being there. In all seriousness, have a great time, post lots of pictures(even though it will hurt a little), and stay healthy/safe/whole.

Wish I WAS there. Work says I am 'On-Call'.

Gonna quit the work gig soon so all you workers can support me while I **** off..

Have fun, me Peeps!

:****:

Hugs n' Kisses

What an awesome day. My pretty wife got to sleep in, had a great breakfast, and then we hit it. We had a great ride to the North Rim trying to catch the group but only met up with them long enough to get FYB on the Sena. Haha...Got back to the hotel, had a great dinner and hung out. We had a shit load of fun.

Going to bed with plans to ride Hwy12 tomorrow. See everyone in the morning.

Oh, BTW, I ate a "magic bar". It was fucking delicious!!

Today was vacationland at it's best. Sun, light rain, small hail above 9,000 feet. Some we'll behaved forest rats plus a few really good looking Marmots watching the bikes go by. Hwy 12 was as good as it gets.

FYB lead us in a happy 650th birthday song for Zzzip and everyone enjoyed the parking lot social.

The cops were looking for a guy on a blue wing, hope them find him soon.

Miss Tyler, thanks for sending me your photo from Cedar City! I couldn't sleep a wink last night, tossing and turning too much. Have fun at SW-FOG!

I knew this was going to be a great rally. I see from the early reports that I was right. I am looking forward to the pictures.

I want to thank Don for organizing this weekend. I had a great time. I don't care what anyone here said about you, I think you must be a pretty nice guy. Hope to meet you at some future meet. How about coming to CFO in September?

I want to thank Don for organizing this weekend. I had a great time. I don't care what anyone here said about you, I think you must be a pretty nice guy. Hope to meet you at some future meet. How about coming to CFO in September?
Tango Sierra I am very glad that you had a great time, you were riding and partying with the Finest Motorcyclists I have ever met! CFO could be a possibility even though my right arm and leg won't let me ride a two wheeler for a very long time after my 2/15 crash, I have a Harley-Davidson Freewheeler Trike rented for Fourth of July weekend!

Back to the Valley of the Blast Furnace. Bob, Dave and I returned safely after 3,000 miles under our belts (butts). It was 104 at my house. I had an awesome time riding Northern Cali and Utah and thoroughly enjoyed finally getting to put some faces to the forum names for the first time. What a great group of people and a real good time!! Will look forward to the next time I can go to one.