Official SW-FOG 2015 Announcement: 5/28-31, THU-SUN!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They actually sell 3.2% beer all over America. It's usually preceded with the word "Lite" on the bottle before the word beer. Some marketing genus came up with the term "Lite Beer" in order to sell a lot of cheap watered down stuff and make lots of money.

They actually sell 3.2% beer all over America. It's usually preceded with the word "Lite" on the bottle before the word beer. Some marketing genus came up with the term "Lite Beer" in order to sell a lot of cheap watered down stuff and make lots of money.

Here's some "Lite" reading on the subject of Utah Beer for attendees to ponder, while making plans for SWFOG (copy and paste link to browser) :

file:///Users/HP_Owner/Desktop/The%203.2%20Myth%20%7C%20Cover%20Story%20%7C%20Salt%20Lake%20City%20Weekly.webarchive

Last edited by a moderator:
Squatters Big Cottonwood gets good reviews. It is made in Utah at has 5.75% alcohol. Squatters also makes a double IPA that is over 9%.
Guys, there is a Brew Pub in Cedar City called Wingers: Here are the brews they produce, looks interesting to Papa Chuy Viejo! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Thirsty!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60765-d798003-r131709347-Winger_s-Cedar_City_Utah.html https://www.yelp.com/biz/wingers-cedar-city

1555 W. Regency Road, Cedar City, UT 84720 Signature Hand-Crafted Brew; available sizes: sample, pint, mug, pitcher.

Amazing Blonde

Hazy Wheat Hefeweizen

King's Tale Pale Ale

Bootleg Porter

Got my room today, I'm in! Might be looking to share a room as I only plan on sleeping in it & don't need that much space :) .

Don- Got my room reserved, I'm in!James
Added.

SW-FOG 2015 / Cedar City, UT Attendance Roster on 1/25/15. If attending and not on this list contact Don Stanley at [email protected] or 480-440-4666

"Maybes" List:

Bustanut joker

101stpathfinder - Tony

Panman

James

Longrider - Bruce W

Morecowbell

bikerskier

John Y. and Isa

MCRIDER007

Intech and Spanky

gregory

bigjohnsd and Festar

0Face-Marty

Iris

Jim aka ZOOOMM AGAIN

griff

Abercrombie FJR

pegscraper and MsNASCAR

101stpathfinder and Mrs. Tony

HelzBelz

Zbear

Fly Bye

KiloWatts

blufjr - Ken

Back Road Bob

Cooleyman - Dave

BeemerDonS

Miss Donna

Seth S.

Smokeball

Bob Flanders

AZgman

Mudslide Miller

Dashbaw

Big D.

Chris M.

stealth1

HotRodZilla

GalaxyBlue

zzzzip - Skip

Bokerfork

Old Michael

Yatzee426

erixun

TheZsdad

petey

Geezer

BwanaDik and Bambi

LCB

weluvbikn - Phil and Charlene

R Price

Spud

Thingfish - Paul

Tucson Joe and Cec

Tyler

twisted cricket

NMRoadRunner

Damn! Scratch Sac Mike, Don. Wedding in San Francisco on 5/28 I won't be able to get out of. This summer's starting to come apart for me--can't do the So. Dakota get-together, either. More conflicts. Maybe the Reuben Run?

Made my reservation at the Best Western today. Still have not been able to change my other reservation. Called the Quail and they said they could do nothing, because I used Booking.com. Still waiting for their response. Either way, we will plan to hook up with the group heading to the North Rim on Friday and then ride back with them to Cedar city

. I did manage to get in about 150 miles yesterday. Temps between 42 and 48. Not too bad. I even washed the bike for the first time since the NAFO/EOM trip!

I even washed the bike for the first time since the NAFO/EOM trip!
I put mine away dirty.
Not only have I not washed mine (no surprise there
smilingsmiley.gif
) but I have not changed the oil yet and I never did get the state inspection done for 2014. Now I need to spoon on some new tires so I can pass inspection before I do any riding.

Reservation now changed to just thursday night at the Quail Lodge. Will be trekking to Cedar City after the Grand Canyon on Friday.

Reservation now changed to just thursday night at the Quail Lodge. Will be trekking to Cedar City after the Grand Canyon on Friday.
Fantastic News Bob and Spanky, That's Great! Hoping to get Don Carver to lead us on his H-D Big Twin! JSNS,potato-potato!

Wow! Haven't checked the forum in a while and just found out about the Treasure Trail Motel cluster#$%&. Booked a room at the El Rey, so I'm still in. Thanks to Don, Ken and others who kept this thing on the rails - Great job guys!

KW

Wow! Haven't checked the forum in a while and just found out about the Treasure Trail Motel cluster#$%&. Booked a room at the El Rey, so I'm still in. Thanks to Don, Ken and others who kept this thing on the rails - Great job guys!
KW
Papa Chuy Viejo again wants to state how appreciative and grateful I am to Ken - blufjr for getting us reestablished at the Best Western El Rey in Cedar City! JSNS!

KW
Papa Chuy Viejo again wants to state how appreciative and grateful I am to Ken - blufjr for getting us reestablished at the Best Western El Rey in Cedar City! JSNS!
GUNNY!!

KW
GUNNY!!
Damn...yer gonna have some fun.

and this gem can be found in the comments below the article:

Two Texas goat ranchers are riding along the fence that separates their property. They come upon a goat with it's head stuck in the fence. Rancher Billy Bob jumps off his horse and starts f*cking the goat with gusto. Billy Bob hollers to Rancher Joe Bob "You want some of this action?", Joe Bob says "Sure do, but do I have to stick my head in the fence?"

Latest posts