Oh snap! Please tell me I'm wrong

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was Dana. and Charlie. Dana was at my tech day this past weekend. Dana is the one in the grey t-shirt next to Charlie. Very lucky man.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dana last weekend. He was telling me about this thread. I didnt realize how bad his old FJR looked. I'm glad he's ok and still riding. That must have been a heck of an afternoon.

Yes that was WPBFJR, his name was Dana I believe. My wife and I gave him a ride home to WPB and I actually bought the seat off the wreck. Never heard from him again. Is he still riding. What was the guys name that put on that ride in Townsend, I think he was from Va.I've been away from the FJR scene for awhile but now I'm back and living in Townsend. Would like to hook up with some of you.
Yeah, Dana is correct. He now hails from Virginia. I expect to be riding with him @ some point, again. Did they total that FJR or is that the same one that he still rides. (FJR's will take a lickin & keep on tickin') Pretty sure he still has an '05.

I was @ that EOM & remember the instance. How in the hell did you find that picture, Steve?