• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ohlins YA 707 SALE PENDING

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
Purchased 10 months ago and used for a bit less than 3,000 miles. I'm selling the shock because I've decided to sell my 2006 with a fairly low mileage OEM shock that I'd purchased to replace the original.

It has a 1092-64 spring as I weigh about 200 lbs without riding gear, do not have a fuel cell and carry a passenger less than 50% of the time.

MSRP at the Ohlins web site is $1,238 and the current GP Suspension Group Buy is offering this shock to forum members for $1,079 plus shipping.

I'll sell this for $800 SHIPPED to CONUS only.

I'll accept PayPal and the payment must be marked as a gift or I'll need $824 to cover the 3% Service Charge.

PM me for the PayPal address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased 10 months ago and used for a bit less than 3,000 miles. I'm selling the shock because I've decided to sell my 2006 with a fairly low mileage OEM shock that I'd purchased to replace the original.
It has a 1092-64 spring as I weigh about 200 lbs without riding gear, do not have a fuel cell and carry a passenger less than 50% of the time.

MSRP at the Ohlins web site is $1,238 and the current GP Suspension Group Buy is offering this shock to forum members for $1,079 plus shipping.

I'll sell this for $800 SHIPPED to CONUS only.

I'll accept PayPal and the payment must be marked as a gift or I'll need $824 to cover the 3% Service Charge.

PM me for the PayPal address.
Any further info on the GP Suspension Group Buy would be appreciated. No idea where to look as I've already tried searching unsuccessfully.

Latest posts