Old Priest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

defjeff

Reaction score
one day the old priest went up to the oldest alter boy and said: "johnny, I don't feel well today. You will have to hear confessions for me".

"Uh, I don't think I can, Father" said Johnny hesitantly.

"Sure you can" said the old priest. "Once you're inside the confessional booth, no one can see you. After they have said their sin, just look for it on this paper I will give you and tell them their act of pentence. If you have any problems, little alter boy Willie, who has attended every one of my confessionals, will be just outside the door".

"I'll try" said Johnny, stepping inside the confessional booth.

The first person was a man who kneeled down at the booth and said: "Bless me Father for I have sinned. I told my wife a lie."

Johnny then checked the paper the priest had given him; found "lying", and told the man: "Say five Our Fathers".

"Thank you Father" said the man, and walked away.

"That wasn't too bad" thought Johnny.

The next person was also a man, who kneeled and said: "Bless me Father for I have sinned, I cheated on my taxes".

Johnny again checked the paper, found "Cheating" and told the man to say three Our Fathers and two Hail Marys.

"Thank you Father" said the man, and he left. By this time, Johnny was feeling pretty confident.

The third person was a woman, who kneeled and said: "Bless me Father for I have sinned. I gave my boyfriend a blowjob".

Johnny checked the paper for "Blowjob" but couldn't find it. Again he checked for "Blowjob" but couldn't find it. In a panic, he opened the door and whispered: "Willie, Wille, what does Father give for a "Blowjob'"?

Willie's eyes opened wide and he said: "I usually get a Snickers and a big Coke"!

:bleh: