• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old Wild Bill highway pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any Old Wild Bill highway pegs?
Yes, I do.

I have a set that I bought from a forum member, used for a ride, added a longer bolt and chrome spacer, used for a second ride, then took off the chrome spacer and added a 45 degree offset bracket to kick them out farther and pivot them down a bit lower. Used them that way for a ride and just didn't feel like I needed them so I removed the whole thing.

If you are interested in prices for any of the pieces PM me.

Lee

Just giving you some ideas. A lot of members have done some nice custom work with their Wild Bill pegs. Here is what I did (actually stole this idea from a member).

highwaypegs.jpg

Dave

PS. I really like them and so far, I've never had them touch down before my footpegs. :)

Just giving you some ideas. A lot of members have done some nice custom work with their Wild Bill pegs. Here is what I did (actually stole this idea from a member).
highwaypegs.jpg

Dave

PS. I really like them and so far, I've never had them touch down before my footpegs. :)

Thanks for that information Dave.

John

I have some I could sell you................CHEAP

;)

[SIZE=8pt]just kidding mikey.......teehee[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator: