Olympia Bonneville Mesh Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyUSN

Reaction score
Just ordered This Olympia Bonneville Mesh on clearance ($133). Was wondering if anyone here has experience with it.

I am very happy with my other Olympia gear, so expect the same from this mesh. Att this price and warm weather on the way, I couldn't resist.

mensbonneville3.jpg

I got one toward the end of last season and am very happy with it. In fact, it's the exact model in the photo you posted (and best of all, I look just like that guy when I wear it.) Liner works great on cooler days, but I haven't had a chance to test it in the rain yet. My only complaint, and it's rather minor, is that the collar is a touch too tall for my stubby neck. Strictly a personal fit thing, YMMV. Olympia makes good stuff; it's obvious riders are designing it. I plan to get their pants yet this year.

Craig

I've got 2 pair of the pants (Recon and Air) along with the AST Jacket. Very happy with them as well.

Thanks for input on the Bonneville I opted for the bright stripes too... But I do not REMOTELY resemble the model (He's a bit to fat and out of shape) when compared! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roadgear products ??? Check them out ,may go with them good looking jackets and pants at a fair price.