One more windshield data point....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arefog

Reaction score
I'm 6' 170 lb. 32" inseam - seat in low position on 2008 AE. (it is a Sargent seat and may be just a tad lower than stock). I just installed a Cee Bailey +2" high with flip, stock width. It is very well made, with nice edge finishing, very even light gray tint, and the screw holes matched up perfectly, I am astonished at the difference it makes. Even half way up it seems at least as good at wind control as the stocker all the way up, and in the full or almost full up position I am now experiencing that eerie "geez I can hear the engine" phenomenon others have talked about. I mean, this sucker creates a calm spot I wouldn't have believed for a mere 2" height increase and no width increase. I can still see over the top fully extended and I think it looks better than stock with the slight flip - definitely no barn door look at all.

I had been nervous about going with such a modest increase over the stock dimensions but for me, at least, it is just about perfect. Highly recommended.

Dick Fogg

Latest posts