one piece suit, yes or no

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been riding in a one piece Aerostich for over 10 years now. I love the things (I'm on my second) but will admit that if I lived in your neck of the woods (read heat), I'd opt for the two piece. In the summer months I tend to ride with bicycle shorts or Under Armor Cool Gear underneath the 'Stich. Having the option of stripping off the just the jacket and not running around in tights and motorcycle boots sounds good. Less scary for spectators! I suspect you'd find a two piece more versatile.

Paul Peloquin

IBA #333

Monmouth OR

This is no way a knock on 1-piece suits...I'm sure those that have them love them. However, it's 2 pieces for me. I guess I've seen way too many tops of 1-piece ski suits draggin' around on the bathroom floors of way too many ski areas.

As always, YMMV.

This is no way a knock on 1-piece suits...I'm sure those that have them love them. However, it's 2 pieces for me. I guess I've seen way too many tops of 1-piece ski suits draggin' around on the bathroom floors of way too many ski areas.
As always, YMMV.
aerostichs come off and on in about minute, so there's no excuse for that when you in the bathroom. i'm sure what you saw weren't aerostich suits, but i'm just sayin'.

when not in the bathroom, easily remedied by a duty-style belt to keep the top half from completely flopping over and dragging.

dean

cincinnati

Looking at one piece suits, Aerostich and Olympia Phantom. Pro's and cons of a one piece. Heat, venting, cold, rain? Saw good reviews on Olympia. Anyone here with an opinion. LOL Mike in Fremont, ca
I like women in one or two piece bathing suits..... errrr..... uhhhhh..... Does that answer the question...?

I've only had 2-piece suits, I like them, no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, YMMV.
aerostichs come off and on in about minute, so there's no excuse for that when you in the bathroom. i'm sure what you saw weren't aerostich suits, but i'm just sayin'.

when not in the bathroom, easily remedied by a duty-style belt to keep the top half from completely flopping over and dragging.

dean

cincinnati
You're right...what I've seen were not Aerostich 1-piece suits. They were ski suits of unknown brand. My preference is still for 2 pieces...I'm just sayin'.

Latest posts