online 2008 fjr 1300 parts schematic

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj bill

Reaction score
need the freakin yamaha logo on the back of my rear trunk,painter lost it when painting the box,local yamaha dealer (idiot) said i had to by the whole box.wtf.thanks for your input.

Last edited by a moderator:
what an honor that you remember that i am indeed lazy and inept from the throne of the fjr jesus christ superstar inn.i looked on bike bandit first and they dont even list a fjr1300,with your never ending leadership i also checked out the other vendors you so kindly referred this ingnorant soul to,alas,side bags but no rear trunk parts anywhere,so please help me o wise one,i am but a lazy and inept fool.your humble dumbfk.

Bill do yourself a favor and call Gary McCoy at Mondak Motorsports 1-866-433-6635. I they make it he will be able to get it for you.

And just be glad it is not Friday.

R

what an honor that you remember that i am indeed lazy and inept from the throne of the fjr jesus christ superstar inn.i looked on bike bandit first and they dont even list a fjr1300,with your never ending leadership i also checked out the other vendors you so kindly referred this ingnorant soul to,alas,side bags but no rear trunk parts anywhere,so please help me o wise one,i am but a lazy and inept fool.your humble dumbfk.
Take in deep breath there my FJR brother, and then a really big CHILL pill.

True, if the Ignmeister would have done his homework a bit more he would have realized that no online parts fiche (that I am aware of) shows the Yamaha topbox, but that's no reason to get your panties in a bunch.

I recommend calling Gary McCoy at Mondak Motorsports. If anybody can help, he can. Somewhere there has got to be part info on that topbox. If Gary can't find it, it doesn't exist and you are screwed.

Bill do yourself a favor and call Gary McCoy at Mondak Motorsports 1-866-433-6635. I they make it he will be able to get it for you.
And just be glad it is not Friday.

R
God, this pains me to no end to say, but....................

'Great minds think alike?'

:****:

Go look for yourself and prove your dealer wrong then. We've provided online schematics sources for even the most "lazy and inept". ;)
Y'know, Matt, I went and looked at the parts microfiche through Ron Ayers (Linky Thingy). I can't find it, either.

I wonder, since the side cases are listed and not the top case, if its an "accessory" and thus isn't included in the parts fiche.

It it's the raised roundell with the tuning forks (I have a Givi so I can't physically check), that may be the same as the gas tank or nose piece emblems.

Fuel Tank: 5JW-2413B-00-00 EMBLEM

Cowling 1: 5LV-2836B-01-00 TUNING FORK MARK

True, if the Ignmeister would have done his homework a bit more he would have realized that no online parts fiche (that I am aware of) shows the Yamaha topbox,
That's actually my point. No fiche shows the box....let alone just the tuning fork for the box. He could figure that out very easily, but wants to get snippy about a dealer. Calling a dealer an idiot because his painter lost something is just lame.

Fuel Tank: 5JW-2413B-00-00 EMBLEMCowling 1: 5LV-2836B-01-00 TUNING FORK MARK
You're far too kind a gentleman. :clapping:

Hear 'ye, hear 'ye! dj bill is officially annoited a "welfare search recipient with a punctuation and spacebar impediment". All should do anything and everything for his slightest request...for he will probably ask many more questions than contributions he provides.

Enjoy. ;)

Can't we all just get along?!?!?! <_<

Some of us "grew up" with the development of the FJR Forum, so we have a collective history and knowledge that the newer guys don't possess. And many of us are more aware of how Yamaha hides parts or has double uses for some parts or we know where to look in the "nooks and crannies" for the information.

Sheesh, some of you need to lighten up a bit. (Well, except when dealing with Barry or Ray. ;) )

If I'd been treated like some of those who cannot find the correct "combination" I'd be even more PO'd than I am! :angry: