OOPS! Forgot about THAT one...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once again... screw the law abiding citizen

If she abided by the law...and common sense...she wouldn't be in the pickle now would she?

Also, how do we know she wasn't a "crazy" intent on some deadly pub? If my wife and kids are there for the tour at the top, I don't want some body carrying' heat up there...

...store it in a locker and pick it back up after the tour...geez
What if there was a crazy up there and she was not?? Would you be happy she had it then?? Crazies generally dont go get carry permits............... // Nuf sed
I agree with the dogman. Gun free zones are dangerous places. More guns, less crime. Put a sign on your front lawn that says,"This is a gun free zone" and see how long it takes to become a victim!

Yeah, the lady in question is a dumb ass.
Once more...I agree about people having guns...HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT. Just don't be stupid with 'em...this ain't the back '40...or the front 40.

This was not a gun-free zone. There is security at the SEARS TOWER. Evidently their x-ray machine werks too.

Warning if carrying in Colorado.

Current regime for no reason except, they don't like guns.

I'll let you guys read.

"Under SB34, non-resident concealed handgun carry permits will no longer be honored if the permit holder is not a resident of the state that issued the permit. For example, a Florida permit issued to a non-resident will no longer be recognized in Colorado. No demonstrated need has been presented to justify SB34, legislation that will potentially threaten reciprocity agreements."

It has been signed into law, by the governor.

Still can carry a loaded gun concealed in and on your vehicle with out a permit.

I am not sure when it will take effect.

Bob