Opion wanted $11k for 2008 FJR New

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhawkinsormondbeach

Reaction score
I'm beginning my search for an FRJ in the Ormond Beach/Daytona Beach area and one local dealer has a 2008 'demo' bike with 201 miles on if in stock. The sales rep says that he can probably go as low as $11k. They also have a couple of 2009's in stock. Any suggestions regarding what I should reasonably expect to pay for either the 2008 or a 2009. I'm just starting this search, have the cash, but if this is reasonable, I might make them an offer.

Thanks,

John.

"A" model or "AE"? Either way, that looks like a good price. The motorcycle market is in the toilet and I expect to see plenty of clearance (cut my losses) pricing.

Seems like a good deal for an '08. Check Craig's list, sometimes the dealer will list it much cheaper then in showroom. That's how I got my '08 for $10,500 in Lake Wales. :rolleyes:

Whatever you pay it will still be a great deal. The RIDE is what matters!!! The Bike is just Incredible!

Seems like a good deal for an '08. Check Craig's list, sometimes the dealer will list it much cheaper then in showroom. That's how I got my '08 for $10,500 in Lake Wales. :rolleyes: Whatever you pay it will still be a great deal. The RIDE is what matters!!! The Bike is just Incredible!
+1 :good:

I paid 11,900 for mine a year ago in March. I would still work him down some or keep looking if your not in a rush. Plenty of great deals out there and don't be afraid of buying a used one with a few K on the Odo. JMO

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
09 for me at the other corner of the country = $13,600.

I'd say $11K is good for an 09, but as other have suggested, shop around.

Check ebay. Lots of dealers listing brand new bikes there. A couple in FL recently,OK,IL,MN,etc. Fly-n-ride,if you've got the time,or have it shipped. That's how I got my bike. 08 AE delivered to me in PHX for $11,400+taxes&tag.

Mike

Latest posts