order number for bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally home so I can look up my number. Looks like I'm right behind 6mmbr.

Claim #: 195560

Ordered on 9.28.05

Mine doesn't show a time but I remember it being about 2 pm.

6mmbr - we'll have to check back with each other and see who gets screwed!

Ordered mine from Romney Cycle nice folks, Casey told me to stay in touch did'nt get any type of order ####'s but deposit has hit the card already.

Go figure, California gets their bikes last and they are delivered from here first. WhatsssssUp? Guess our numbers don't mean nuttin. "I'm not going to take it any more....". :beee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered my FJR1300A on 11/19, claim number 196935. Don't know exactly what the number tells you other than they are still taking orders.

It's obvious there's a sequence with the order numbers people are posting.

Wonder if this is an indication as to the exact quantity that are being sold?

Earliest I saw on this thread was 195488 on what would have to be the first order day (9/28), the latest 196935 on 11/9. (FJRrambo, that was 11/9 I'm assuming).

That makes 1447 by those figures, if that holds true. Anybody's guess if this is right. Wonder how many are being ordered by dealers for stock?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it was 11/10. I am a little challenged when it comes to typing. :blink:
FJRrambo - I'm an 11/10 order date myself. We'll have to keep in touch to see who gets their's first. Ordered mine through Sunnyside Yamaha in Washington. I don't have my number yet :angry: :angry: because it was taken care of over the phone and US Mail.

FJR pig - I thought about Sunnyside but went with D&H. Even with the airfare and motels I figure it was a great deal. It will be a nice ride back to Bend. I hope mine doesn't come until April and even May wouldn't upset me. The later it is the better the weather will be.

Do not forget the hat that comes along with the wait. It is a $ 14000.00 baseball hat and you have to wait for that as well.

weekend rider

How long from the time you all placed your order to the time you got your confirmation? I ordered mine on Nov 2nd but have yet to receive a confirmation.

JS

JS,

I was in a hurry when I ordered mine and left without getting one from my dealer. I called them a couple of days later and had the conformation faxed to me at work. I am sure if I had'nt asked they never would have sent one. I just wanted to make sure they entered it in the YDS since they had my cash.

JS,

If you dealt with a local dealer, they should have placed the order right then and there. If they waited to place the order later, then that can place you down lower in the food line. Once the order is placed on the YDS, then a confirmation is printed right then and there on the dealer's printer. You get a copy.

Follow up on this right away to make sure the order was placed and get proof.

Lezzsee -

Kalifornia

South Bay Motorsports

National City

Claim #196388

Ordered on : 10/18/2005

FJR1300 "A"

Delivery: May, 2006 (if they feel like it) :(

Or perhaps June? :angry:

Or MAYBE BEFORE WFO-5?? :blink:

If it's after WFO-5 .............. I just don't know.

Dealer: D&H Cycle
Claim# 196478, Created on 10/25/2005, FJR13AVL, Color: RED (just checking to see if anyone's paying attention...its blue!)

Does anyone know what Country/City these bikes are built?

"...we're burning daylight, lets ride!"
Probably built at the Yamaha factory in Iwata, Japan which is SW of Nagoya, Japan and also near the Suzuka Grand Prix Raceway.