Original Grip Buddies

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had these on my previous bike but the FJR has heated grips - Does it affect that . i.e do the heated grips still work well or do you lose some of the heating ?
thanks
I'll take them off if it's cold and need the heat...easy to reinstall. BTW, I just velcro them to the grips.

quick review of the grip puppies; Shipping was fast, instructions were clear (even included a dum dum lolipop in the package, was kinda weird), and instalation was super easy, even after a few beers.

Riding has been greatly improved. I used to get the dreaded numb hand after 30+ minutes of riding. I don't even feel it comming on now. The ride this morning to work was 39 degrees and the grips were on max heat. I definetly felt the heat comming through the puppies!

quick review of the grip puppies; Shipping was fast, instructions were clear (even included a dum dum lolipop in the package, was kinda weird), and instalation was super easy, even after a few beers.
Given the lolipop, I believe you're referring to the Grip Buddies rather than the Grip Puppies.