Our FJR Is In A Battle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJR is Kicking butt right now. Just like in FL, every vote counts. Here in Chicago, every vote counts twice!

Well, if anybody is seriously looking to find out what is the most popular bike, a more accurate count would come from sales or registration figures.

Still like that Speed Triple, though. I wonder if I could convince my wife that she needs a new bike..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was interested in winning a popularity contest, I'd be riding a Harley. I didn't vote.

How many people on this forum aren't riding the bike they want to be on?

How many (besides TWN) have so much time on their hands they can hang out on other forums?

The FJR wins the contest here, hands down. The truly superior don't need to boast....

What rules? I don't see no steenkink rules!
This is what I posted on the other form.

Rigged my ass![/[/color]b][/u]

Why are the FJR owners voting for the FJR's and the Sprint riders are no where to be found.

Is it that they don't like there bike?

The few Sprint riders that like the bike can't get the others to vote so they cry foul when FJR owners can get other FJR riders to vote because they like their bike.

Well, if your online motorcycle experience is limited to this forum I'd say you are indeed limited.
I can't say that having my online motorcycle experience limited is something that I'd really be worried about.

You're a bad person, TWN.

Indeed. Part of the reason I just lurk over there. Lots of good info, but... ;)
For a two post count over at STN, you sure fired up a shit storm. I love it. Although, BASCO is stealing your trademark. Should we sue him on the election results and the trademark misappropriation or just the former?

For a two post count over at STN, you sure fired up a shit storm. I love it. Although, BASCO is stealing your trademark. Should we sue him on the election results and the trademark misappropriation or just the former?
Nah, no trademark infringement... Oh, wait. You're looking for a job, aren't you? :grin:

Does anyone really give a rats ass whether the FJR wins or not? I mean, come on.... :rolleyes:

Basco says...

"Vote for your favorite. Apparently some FJR member here recruited posts. Votes will be counted by posting only. CLEARLY vote for your favorite so I have no doubt who you voted for. Votes after the scheduled time are not counted. Votes from posters who registered on or after March 10, 2007 will not be counted.

I tried to make this as fair as possible and seeing that I have a Sprint, I think this is the best way."

Bad Barney, bad!! :lol: