Oxtar Boots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get mine from New Enough, got em for a cheaper price, i asked them if they would match the price at new enough, they said NO. Guess they didn't want to sell me the boots. :erm:

Click here to see the site

UnCaged

Well, imagine that - checked out the policy section for them and they will not ship here either. What a PITA... I'm REALLY getting tired of this BS type of business...

John.

Sorry to hear that Dog, try a search on yahoo and maybe you can find someone that will send you some.....try calling Oxtar direct.

I just got mine today.........there Very nice looking.......A bit large for a 44 10.5

But I think the 43 would be to small........there very comfy....can't wait to try em on the bike!! :D

UnCaged

John, These Guys should be able to ship the boots to you! :assasin:

Click here to buy Oxtar

Orders Shipped to Canada (5-7 days) International Chg. $20.00

UnCaged

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran Google on Fredericton, expecting to find towns by that name all over the English speaking world. But, after 5 pages of Google listings, there was only one. It's in New Brunswick, Canada.

Ron

Luken-what?
John... Lukenbach, Texas was in the lyrics of a popular country song... You've probably never heard it since those songs freeze before than can make it up there. :hockey:

Oh I see. It must be the 30 degree heat on the back deck right now that has my brain fried. Waylon and Willie and the boys are startin' to wilt...

John.

Now, let's not be knockin' New Brunswick, fellas.

It's a great place to pass through to get from Maine to Nova Scotia. :D

I won't even tell you about the 'slightly different' fellow at a New Brunswick ice rink who assumed my brother and I were, uh, closer than buddies, and tried to pick us up. I could have sworn it was New Brunswick and not San Francisco. :rolleyes:

But, like I said, I won't tell you about that.

Ron

I just got the Oxtar Matrix boots. I did it based on everyone's recommendations and the MCN review. My size 10.5 foot and a 44 boot seems an OK fit, maybe a tad loose with normal socks.

They are a little stiff (will break in) and seem a bit high at the shifter peg. Will have to ride a while and decide if the shifter position needs to be adjusted.

Thanks for the tip, fellas.

-BD