Paint Bank VA Lunch

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E.T.

Reaction score
We are taking a little trip over into West Virgina and riding some of the wonderful roads this coming holiday weekend.

I'm planning on slabbing Friday evening to somewhere over around Winchester Ky, then Saturday ride from there across to Beckley.

It's my intentions to make it to Paint Bank Va for lunch Sunday :yahoo: .... and don't have a clue to where we are heading to next. :rolleyes:

Any ideas for Sunday's ride from Paint Bank to.... I'd like to not stray too much farther from home...... :lol:

Any must ride roads in the area? I'll be 2 up

All this is because when I was heading back home from the Tech Day in Southwest Virginia in

April with extrememarine and Haulinashe leading the way in/thru the mountains, we had lunch at Paint Bank. It's a nice place.

I went with a group of guys to Marlinton, WV last weekend. It's about 1.5 hrs north of Paint Bank taking 311 to 219. It was a beautiful ride, with the exception of the 30-min rain storm.

Ha ha ha!! I went back through searching my archives to look for the name of the Swinging Bridge restaraunt because I failed to notice your link! :blink: Too funny!

Had breakfast there as well as lunch. Probably about the best home cooked meal I've ever eaten in a restaraunt. Simply outstanding. Enjoy the ride and eat a slice of their pie for me!

PM Spklbuk and see if he can make it since school is out.... he's an awesome guy and knows the best roads in the area.