pants for tourmaster flex jackect?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp357

Reaction score
Recently bought the tourmaster flex jacket and it has been working otu nicely. I now want to get some matching pants and found that tourmaster has quite a few different ones that zip in. Anyone have any experience with any of them?

thx :)

Ali

I also bought a Flex recently and am VERY impressed with it. That zipper in back mates up with other brands pants as well. For example, I own several Fieldsheer pants that it zips onto. So don't let brand stop you too much. I use it with FS Highlander pants when it is cold and Titanium Air when it is warm. Also I take an overpant that FS makes. It is inexpensive and wind/water proof. Wearing the overpant over the mesh pants has been good for me down to 40 degrees at elevated speeds on a naked bike. All that said, I don't have a Tourmaster recommendation.

Thx, I have some first gear, hein gericke, and joe rocket pants. I'll check and see if it works with any of these :)