Park N Move - Who has one?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one and like it, use it.

It takes a little getting used to. Kind of nervous using it at first, in just seem strange to push a bike sideways.

You have to put some serious weight on the center stand to get it up on the park and move.

This is because you can not move the bike backwards as it goes up.

Also have to lock down all four wheels to get it off the Park-n-move to get it off.

I would buy another one.

I have one and like it, use it.

It takes a little getting used to. Kind of nervous using it at first, in just seem strange to push a bike sideways.

You have to put some serious weight on the center stand to get it up on the park and move.

This is because you can not move the bike backwards as it goes up.

Also have to lock down all four wheels to get it off the Park-n-move to get it off.

I would buy another one.

I have one and love it. It allows me to easily move it around the garage. Since it will be a while before I can ride, I pushed it against the wall with ease to ensure it is out of the way when the kids are moving bicycles in and out.

I agree it takes a bit of effort to put on the center stand. I have improved my technique and it is much easier. You can also park the front tire on a piece of 3/4" plywood to make it easier until you get it.

You should be careful with the amount of force you put on the tail section to lift the front to spin it around and absolutely use the wheel locks.

I would buy one again.

I've had one for a couple years now and it works well. Allowed me to get the bike and the truck in the garage. Well built and worth it.