• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Parts for 2016ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddyRascal

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I have what is left from my 2016 FJR1300ES after I found a steel gate a year and a half ago. The front end is gone but it still has a lot of good parts. The engine is still in good shape with about 20k miles and I just had the transmission recall work done by my local dealer after the accident. I have the saddlebags that were damaged in the accident, but I have done a repair on the mounting hooks and used them for several months before the new bags for my 2022 came in. One does have serious cosmetic damage and is a little tricky to get open, but they work and I will sell fairly cheap as long as the buyer covers shipping. Let me know what you need and I will see if I still have it and will send you pics of the parts and what I need for it. I will be shipping from Bellingham, WA (98226).

Hello all. I have what is left from my 2016 FJR1300ES after I found a steel gate a year and a half ago. The front end is gone but it still has a lot of good parts. The engine is still in good shape with about 20k miles and I just had the transmission recall work done by my local dealer after the accident. I have the saddlebags that were damaged in the accident, but I have done a repair on the mounting hooks and used them for several months before the new bags for my 2022 came in. One does have serious cosmetic damage and is a little tricky to get open, but they work and I will sell fairly cheap as long as the buyer covers shipping. Let me know what you need and I will see if I still have it and will send you pics of the parts and what I need for it. I will be shipping from Bellingham, WA (98226).
I'm very interested in the entire bike!....... PM me a price please?
TIA

I'm very interested in the entire bike!....... PM me a price please?
TIA

I have already sold off several parts and the bike is entirely disassembled. I would probably need to get about $2000 out of it plus shipping, but I have someone who has already requested a price on the engine. If he doesn't take it and you are still interested, we can try to work out something.

Last edited:
is the rear fender intack and wou;d those piece fit a 2020. The plastics should be the same I think?

Attachments

• rear fender.png
    rear fender.png
    392 KB
I do have the rear wheel, but am not sure I want to get rid of it yet. That was one of the parts I was considering keeping. I imagine that sending it coast to coast would not be cheap in addition to what I would want to get out of it. I am not sure what I would want yet though. it currently is complete with a Michelin tire and brake rotor. Can you give me a couple days to think about it?

Do you have a Arm, Relay 1MD-2217A-00-00 ?
I am in Australia and will pay shipping if it is available. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-06-08 at 08.29.12.png
    Screen Shot 2024-06-08 at 08.29.12.png
    70.6 KB
First, sorry you lost the bike, but glad you're OK.

If available, I'm interested in the foot shifter and brake pedals. Thinking of modding some for the Murphy lowering pegs..

Thanks!

-d

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the shifter was in good condition with some wear on the rubber, but the brake pedal did have a slight bend that is probably correctable. I will take a look when I am in the garage tomorrow.

Long thread.since it’s still going, I have been looking hard for a glove/storage box and cover, by any chance do you have it?

Thanks
I believe I have one in fair condition. Everything you can see of it when it is installed is good, but I believe one of the mounting tabs is damaged. I will take a look tonight when I am in my garage getting ready for my run to California in a couple days.

I believe I have one in fair condition. Everything you can see of it when it is installed is good, but I believe one of the mounting tabs is damaged. I will take a look tonight when I am in my garage getting ready for my run to California in a couple days.
Where will you go to in CA? Close by San Diego possibly?
Dan

I will only be going as far South as Ferndale and Loomis Ranger Station, then back up to the Happy Camp Bigfoot Statue before I go back into Oregon as part of the PNW Grand Tour. I found the glovebox and it is missing one of the 3 mounting tabs completely. It probably wouldn't be that hard to fabricate something to replace the missing mount though. I will send pics soon.