• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Parts for 2016ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested on your rear rack and tip case if you have it also what seat did you have and or windscreen? I'm up in Longview Washington but if your popping into oregon I could meet you maybe?

I will only be going as far South as Ferndale and Loomis Ranger Station, then back up to the Happy Camp Bigfoot Statue before I go back into Oregon as part of the PNW Grand Tour. I found the glovebox and it is missing one of the 3 mounting tabs completely. It probably wouldn't be that hard to fabricate something to replace the missing mount though. I will send pics soon.
I asked because I would have liked to meet you, perhaps show you around.
Enjoy and have a safe trip.

Nimnifnof: I have that part, but it is missing one of the plastic tabs that go into the rubber gromet on the bottom of the tank (35). It still looks good and really can't get away, but it is a flaw. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm interested on your rear rack and tip case if you have it also what seat did you have and or windscreen? I'm up in Longview Washington but if your popping into oregon I could meet you maybe?
The rack is available, The only windscreen I have available is a Yamaha touring, but it was scuffed when I crashed. I started to try to polish out the scratches, but ran out of time and energy and found a nice used one for $100 elsewhere. I have a clean set of factory seats available. I am not sure what you mean by tip case.

The rack is available, The only windscreen I have available is a Yamaha touring, but it was scuffed when I crashed. I started to try to polish out the scratches, but ran out of time and energy and found a nice used one for $100 elsewhere. I have a clean set of factory seats available. I am not sure what you mean by tip case.
I meant top case sorry, and would you have pictures of the screen and rack?

I believe I have one in fair condition. Everything you can see of it when it is installed is good, but I believe one of the mounting tabs is damaged. I will take a look tonight when I am in my garage getting ready for my run to California in a couple days.
Ok Eddy, I’ll take it how much? I’ll pay postage as well.
Thanks

Ok Eddy, I’ll take it how much? I’ll pay postage as well.
Thanks
Here are some photos. The cigarette lighter plug and latch switch are included. Haven't looked at what I would need for it yet.

Attachments

• 20240619_103222.jpg
    20240619_103222.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240619_103209.jpg
    20240619_103209.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240619_103156.jpg
    20240619_103156.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
First, sorry you lost the bike, but glad you're OK.

If available, I'm interested in the foot shifter and brake pedals. Thinking of modding some for the Murphy lowering pegs..

Thanks!

-d
It looks like both the brake and shifter are in good shape. Let me know what you want.

Attachments

• 20240617_081036.jpg
    20240617_081036.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240617_081041.jpg
    20240617_081041.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0