Passesnger Floorboards, FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garylspolar

Reaction score
I remember someone put passenger floorboards on their FJR for their passenger's comfort. Where are they from? How did the install go? Do they make the wife more comfortable?

Last edited by a moderator:
BrunDog, you need to buy a Goldwing or a Hardley touring bike. You might want to trade in your wife, however the Goldwing would be the cheaper route.

igoforit

The FJR can carry a passenger? :blink:

How's this possible? Are they sitting on top of the aux. fuel tank or the Givi? And where are their footpegs? Somewhere folded up behind the rear set I use?

Why on earth would anyone want to carry a passenger? I can see it if, for example, a hurricane was coming and haste was in order, but otherwise, man, thats what cars are for. Skootin is an individual thing.... ;)

Why on earth would anyone want to carry a passenger? I can see it if, for example, a hurricane was coming and haste was in order, but otherwise, man, thats what cars are for. Skootin is an individual thing....

Radman,

Who do you think is going to detail the bike at rest stops and such? :bleh:

Why on earth would anyone want  to carry a passenger?  I can see it if, for example, a hurricane was coming and haste was in order, but otherwise, man, thats what cars are for.  Skootin is an individual thing.... ;)
hmm...well, some people get hooked up because they actually LIKE to spend time with the person they hook up with and a bike is a great place to spend that time. I know for some people this doesn't make sense, but If I am correct, we had almost as many 2up bikes at the Yosemite trip as solo riders. Floorboards...find em, let me know! I want em chromed with flame shaped rubber accents!

:ph34r:

I bet these would work...for Yamaha Warrior...footpeg attachment looks the same

Radical Floorboard Solution that everyone will want