• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey FJRforum.

Was trying to move stuff around in my garage today and came across a stock First Gen FJR shock that came off my bike when I upgraded it to a Penske. I kept it so I’d have something to put on when the Penske came of for its regularly scheduled rebuilds.

I never had any problems with the shock. No leaking or anything. Probably has about 50k miles on it, but I’m not positive. I do know that the last time I had it on my old ‘05 (many moons ago) it was working as well as it ever did.

Yours for the cost of shipping, otherwise it’s going to the recycling center (for free).

And of course, you are required to “Pay It Forward”!

Hey FJRforum.

Was trying to move stuff around in my garage today and came across a stock First Gen FJR shock that came off my bike when I upgraded it to a Penske. I kept it so I’d have something to put on when the Penske came of for its regularly scheduled rebuilds.

I never had any problems with the shock. No leaking or anything. Probably has about 50k miles on it, but I’m not positive. I do know that the last time I had it on my old ‘05 (many moons ago) it was working as well as it ever did.

Yours for the cost of shipping, otherwise it’s going to the recycling center (for free).

And of course, you are required to “Pay It Forward”!
I'm interested. PM sent.