Pazzo Levers - Best Price / Source

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp357

Reaction score
Anyone found a good cheap source (outside of CA) for the Pazzo brake levers and clutch for the FJR? Looks like what is needed is the f-16 and the c-777 levers.

Anyone found a good cheap source (outside of CA) for the Pazzo brake levers and clutch for the FJR? Looks like what is needed is the f-16 and the c-777 levers.
This guy on ebay is out of CA (Brighton, Massachusetts)

$160 delivered

Bike Effects sells them to CA residents ~$183 with the discount (Includes shipping & CA sales tax)

A few ideas (to buy from Bike Effects)

-Ship out of state to save the tax, then go get them on the FJR

-Meet him in person for a weekend ride to save the shipping (No guarantees he is up for this, just a thought)

-Buy some other items from him to offset the difference [\woman logic] "if I spend more, I will get a bigger 10% discount"

-Just bite the bullet & support a forum vendor (I'm sure he will throw in more than $23 worth of customer support if you need it :) )

Just received mine from Jeff today -- silver, long, blue adjusters. Beautiful! Can't wait to install them tonight. (Unlike my electrical farkling that sits on the farkle shelf for months, the mechanical goodies make it onto the bike reasonably quickly.) The Feejer is gonna look nice sporting levers that match those (silver with black adjusters) on the XX sitting next to it.

Received my Pazzo brake and clutch levers today. Took about 15 minutes to install. Overall impression so far is very good. It significantly shortens the distance from a stock lever. In a side by side comparison, I'd say the Pazzo is about 1/2 inch closer to the grip handle than the stock in the closest setting. I'd say that the brake lever leaves just enough space to be able to brake using two fingers at the closest setting as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the utmost respect to sport bike effects. Their prices are almost retail. Even with the discount, by the time i add shipping and tax it came to $193. I do appreciate their patronage, but that's $24. Found it for $159 shipped form NY.
https://www.motoworldonline.com/FJR_c_955-1.html
i'll be adding this post to my signature, stating: bones forum vendors/supporters...

you should be happy tho, it is FREE exposure for you... :angry2:

"It significantly shortens the distance from a stock lever. In a side by side comparison, I'd say the Pazzo is about 1/2 inch closer to the grip handle than the stock in the closest setting."

this sounds good to those of us with smaller hands - did you buy the short or long levers?

Thanks guys, I'm glad the kid already went to college! I'm sure glad the wife has a lot of shoes.

Kind of like the only reason I get the mail is because that's where motorcycle magazines come from.

"It significantly shortens the distance from a stock lever. In a side by side comparison, I'd say the Pazzo is about 1/2 inch closer to the grip handle than the stock in the closest setting."
this sounds good to those of us with smaller hands - did you buy the short or long levers?
I bought the long levers with the silver dial. In my opinion they match the look of the bike better. I'm not sure that I could see a use for the short levers on the FJR. I have pretty big hands, but i figure this will help with the stiffness of the clutch and brake. Reduces the distance to pull it in before it engages.

Uh..... PHOTOS?
If you want pictures, check this thread clicky Or, send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send them over. I'm too lazy to host the pictures and then try to post them here. <_<

With the utmost respect to sport bike effects. Their prices are almost retail. Even with the discount, by the time i add shipping and tax it came to $193. I do appreciate their patronage, but that's $24. Found it for $159 shipped form NY.
i'll be adding this post to my signature, stating: bones forum vendors/supporters...

you should be happy tho, it is FREE exposure for you... :angry2:
Hey man, it's not just me. Just trying to follow Warchild's lead by being cheap...err...thrifty! Clicky

Sometimes paying a little more costs you a LOT less in the long run. Let's hope that won't be your case. :rolleyes:

Just received mine from Jeff today -- silver, long, blue adjusters. Beautiful! Can't wait to install them tonight. (Unlike my electrical farkling that sits on the farkle shelf for months, the mechanical goodies make it onto the bike reasonably quickly.) The Feejer is gonna look nice sporting levers that match those (silver with black adjusters) on the XX sitting next to it.
can you post up a few pics of the new levers when installed?

I bought my pazzos for my gsxr from motoworld. Great service and great people. They are a small business and carry it out that way.

I just wrote a product reveiw for RoadBike magazine. I moved the lever housings in to accomodate the new lever position for my hands. The "drop" in the shape of the lever now fits where my fingers touch them. Here are some images.

PazzoLever1lores.jpg

PazzoLever2lores.jpg