Pazzo Levers - Best Price / Source

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a Beemer. But is an 05 FJR with BMW grips! No matter what bike I own I end up putting the same BMW grips on them (except for the Harleys which have 1 in diameter bars).

Received my Pazzo brake and clutch levers today. Took about 15 minutes to install. Overall impression so far is very good. It significantly shortens the distance from a stock lever. In a side by side comparison, I'd say the Pazzo is about 1/2 inch closer to the grip handle than the stock in the closest setting. I'd say that the brake lever leaves just enough space to be able to brake using two fingers at the closest setting as well.

Where you aware that the OEM levers can be adjusted closer

Received my Pazzo brake and clutch levers today. Took about 15 minutes to install. Overall impression so far is very good. It significantly shortens the distance from a stock lever. In a side by side comparison, I'd say the Pazzo is about 1/2 inch closer to the grip handle than the stock in the closest setting. I'd say that the brake lever leaves just enough space to be able to brake using two fingers at the closest setting as well.

Where you aware that the OEM levers can be adjusted closer
Yes, did you read the part where i said the Pazzo is 1/2 inch closer to the grip hande than the stock in the closest setting?

Last edited by a moderator: