Pazzo Racing Levers installed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a set of the new Navy color with Titanium adjusters. Jeff is the shit when it comes to customer service! Can't wait for them to get. Pics will be added as soon as they arrive and are put on.

I have found that after setting my adjusters to 5 I am getting far more power, I'm almost afraid to try the 6 setting.

Also 2 days ago I was hurling fish tacos after a day at Cabo Wabo.......

I've got gold Pazzo shorties on my VFR (see sig). Not sure I would put them on the FJR. They are very nice levers tho.

I couldn't stand it. I had to have the black with black adjusters, short on both sides. Ordered yesterday. Goddamn it, will it ever stop?

I couldn't stand it. I had to have the black with black adjusters, short on both sides.
Yep, Jeff got my black/black longs to me before WFO-6 so I had them to ride to Park City.

Ordered yesterday. Goddamn it, will it ever stop?
Nope! "You've only just begun........" (The Carpenters)

Last edited by a moderator:
Package came Monday, installed yesterday. Short clutch and short brake, black with black adjusters. What nice pieces! I was having second thoughts after selecting the short clutch, but it's perfect for me. You ham-handed types may want the long clutch.

The angle of the brake lever actually gives a better feel for the front brake. Not so much on the clutch side, feels about the same as stock.

It's a pricey bit of bling, but the better brake feel lets me justify it my mind, so I don't feel guilty at all. :rolleyes:

Must stop looking at this site. The wave rotors, the polished wheels, the CF fork lowers...

Well Jeff if you happen to look at this thread, mine came yesterday and just got them put on. If anyone wants a good match to the 06 color, I got the Navy(repsol) w/Titanium adjusters and they look fantastic! I don't have time to snap any pics right now, but I plan on taking some tomorrow since I just got my Blueflame EVO's on also. Need to update some of my pics..

Back on track, Jeff thanks for the AMAZING level of service! When it comes time for needing anything else, I will DEFINETLY hit you up!

Well Jeff if you happen to look at this thread, mine came yesterday and just got them put on. If anyone wants a good match to the 06 color, I got the Navy(repsol) w/Titanium adjusters and they look fantastic! I don't have time to snap any pics right now, but I plan on taking some tomorrow since I just got my Blueflame EVO's on also. Need to update some of my pics..
Back on track, Jeff thanks for the AMAZING level of service! When it comes time for needing anything else, I will DEFINETLY hit you up!
I'm glad you like them. I thought they looked pretty good.

Well, here's a few shots of my new levers I just got a chance to take and upload. Again, thanks a million Jeff! These look FANTASTIC!!

BikePics011.jpg

BikePics009.jpg

BikePics003.jpg

BikePics002.jpg

And just for grins & giggles....

BikePics006.jpg

I take they are radial levers. Is there really that much better feel to the brake?

I think the short brake lever is right for me as I usually only use two fingers for breaking. On the clutch hand, I dislocated or fx'd the middle joint of my middle finger, and it will be a long while to heal. I would prefer to go with a short lever on that side as my little finger usually just hangs on the OEM ball end anyway. But I don't know if I need that one extra finger on the lever.

I'd like to get advice from those that have ridden with the short clutch lever, are two or three fingers resting on the lever? Would you do it again? Has anyone combined the GEN I slave cylinder with the short Pazzo clutch lever -- any comments?

My hands are XL-XXL depending on the glove manufacturer (big but not huge). Until I bunged up my finger strength was not a problem.

TIA

When I had my SV1KS, I had a set of CRG shortys on it and I had 2 fingeres resting on both the brake and clutch. My hands aren't quite as big as yours sound, so you might have to try to find someone close to you who has them and give em a squeeze.

I think the short brake lever is right for me as I usually only use two fingers for breaking. On the clutch hand, I dislocated or fx'd the middle joint of my middle finger, and it will be a long while to heal. I would prefer to go with a short lever on that side as my little finger usually just hangs on the OEM ball end anyway. But I don't know if I need that one extra finger on the lever.
I'd like to get advice from those that have ridden with the short clutch lever, are two or three fingers resting on the lever? Would you do it again? Has anyone combined the GEN I slave cylinder with the short Pazzo clutch lever -- any comments?

My hands are XL-XXL depending on the glove manufacturer (big but not huge). Until I bunged up my finger strength was not a problem.

TIA

I have the shorty lever on both the brake and clutch, from you are describing it should be just right for you. If the clutch master cylinder was a little further torwards the inboard portion of the handle bar it would be better for just using just the index and middle (FU) finger for the clutch but as is it just clears the "pinky finger".

And if it helps I use a XL glove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they make me hot, but, other than 1 more click of adjustment, how can I justify? Please tell me they ad feel, horsepower, free drinks at the bar, anything other than just looks. I want a set, but needing a set would get me there faster!
Can't say they add horsepower. But they do add feel (or a feel) and probably blowjobs -- at least if you buy them in some flaming gay assed color and ride it at down to the Castro district in the Gay Area.
Good thing I got a Bass Boat color and not a gay color.

Pheeew!

Latest posts