PC III LED Graph Display

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mississippi

Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that the LED bar graph on the front of the PC III unit itself is always at the bottom (-Fuel) position at idle. If I blip the throttle, a couple of bars on the graph light up, but quickly returns to the "min" position. This occurs even with a "zero" map installed, which I thought would cause the unit to stay at the center or "zero" position, indicating that no change was being made to the fuel mapping. I have updated the firmware and reset the buttons on the front of the PC several times, but no change.

I never really paid any attention to the bar graph on the front of the PC while the bike was running, so I cant say what it was doing when first installed, but this does not seem normal to me. Can anyone confirm that the bar graph typically stays around the center zero position and just trends toward the +Fuel or -Fuel position as the map loaded dictates?

I plan on calling Dynojet later on to ask them, but I am curious as to how others' PC behaves.

Thanks

Ok...I'll answer my own question here. The LED bar graph on the front of the PC unit is only an indication of % throttle when the bike is running. So it should show only one LED lit when at idle, and all lit at 100% throttle.

Guess that should have been intuitive to even the most casual observer.