Pic of the year !!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my trip form Arizona to Chicago:
Old and new............daddy and son.............

ValEricsWedding006.jpg

ValEricsWedding009.jpg

Along the Mississippi river,

Somewhere in Illinois...........

ValEricsWedding011.jpg

Somewhere in Missouri......

ValEricsWedding018.jpg

Somewhere in southwestern Kansas......

ValEricsWedding027.jpg

Somewhere in the Oklahoma panhandle.......

ValEricsWedding048.jpg
Oh Man that Fj1200 is exactly like I used to have! brings back some great memories! Seems we like the same things in bikes Skooter G! My 05 is grey too! :D

Man, some truly outstanding pictures in this thread!! :clap: There are some EXCELLENT photographers around here! Thanks for sharing.

Skyway!!!!  WTF?!?!?!  Where are you photos for crying out loud!  Spend the few  measly $$$ you made off me and upgrade your photobucket account cause I wanna wanna wanna see them!!!! :lol:
OK - just for you, their back up! ;)

ok ok here's two more from this summer's trip to Colorado...

Going up the road to Rocky Mountain National Park, CO (to get drenched)

uptoRMNP.jpg

Riding along the Poudre River above Fort Collins, Colorado, lots & lots of twisties as you follow the river up towards those rocky mountains

uptoPOUDRE.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
183...awesome pics of Newfoundland!!!

Riding along the Poudre in Colorado is a LONG twisty ride with beautiful scenery. Hwy 14! Woohoo...worth taking that road from 14 all the way to 40 (and then some)

Colorado Natl Monument...great place to visit! I rode my bike (as in bicycle) UP that when I was 13. The ride down was a lot more fun!!!

A shot of me rolling through Deal's Gap

IMG_0144.jpg

Some of my most favorite shots I took this year...

Jake Zemke at AMA@Barbers in the rain

crw_1222.jpg

Miguel Duhamel at AMA@Barbers right as the track was drying...

crw_1247.jpg

A shot I grabbed while riding to Deal's Gap ... taken in September

crw_2082.jpg

And I leave you with "best story" shot of the year. I took this shot as a "warm-up" to taking pictures of my friends as they were about to come through Deal's Gap. A guy spotted this picture on the Internet, emailed me and wanted the full-size, we started talking, and discovered that we live in the same town! We now ride together on a regular basis and are now good friends! What are the odds? Very cool and thus the reason I like this shot so much.

crw_2089a.jpg

Sunset on the Puget Sound toward the end of the Peninsula one day run -

f0f7b3dd.jpg.orig.jpg

Olympic Rain Forest, same run -

f1e346d2.jpg.orig.jpg