Picking up # 183 this morning

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, yes definately worth trading in the 07'. Will take a bit to know on the seat but my first impression is much better will see after a couple of 800 km spins. Not happy with the Yamaha tour windshield as it is not wider like the Yam one that I had on my 07' (would not recommend!),.. anyone want to buy it.. lol

To keep in mind as well I did get a Very good trade in on my 07' that with the "tax" savings put me in for $10,000 towards the new one.

Cruise control is spot on and I don't know if this now general knowledge or not but even though it will not "set" above 128km/hr, IT Will accelerate and HOLD at 139.

More later

Don

While trying out the cruise control today and knowing that (from what I had read here) it would not work above like 128 km/hr,...right? So while messing with it and pushing and holding the +/resume button the bike would accelerate up to or around 140 km/hr and then seemed to settle back and hold @ about 138km/hr.

Not sure if I cancelled it by tapping the brake and then used the +/resume button to get up there?

Will check this again tomorrow to be sure,...but am pretty straight it was the case

D

The silence you're hearing now, is all of the '13 owners running out to their bikes and going for.a ride to comfirm this.

Will take the camera tomorrow to be sure and prove,..in case I have an experimental 10km/hr cruise add on.

D

Congrats on the new ride, liking the way the '13s are looking.

Check the cruise quick or your new screen name might be...FKB!
tonguesmiley.gif
Interesting if this pans out to be a work-around.

--G