Pickup my FJR tomorrow

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drhixson

Reaction score
Stopped by my Yama dealer today at lunch and got to peek at my new FJR.. still in the crate. No crate damage or anything. I pick it tomorrow at 3:00...

I will post pics tomorrow evening after I get it home.. On a different note, My R1 goes in the shop tomorrow.. lol.. gotta get the clutch replaced...

If you wear out the FJR clutch, that'll be first one I heard of being worn out ;)

Have fun at the bike swap (R1 for FJR)

Congrats/Enjoy-- lemme know how the assembly/dealer prep goes for 'ya. (Wondering how mine will go when it arrives one day... one day... one day...) :blink:

I just picked up my new 05 FJR on Thursday. Love the bike! But I'm a little pissed off with the service I got... :angry: you would figure that if you bought a new bike the shop would at least fill the gas tank, but Noooo.

My little rant for the day,

Greg

we well... to overview the complete order process...

Put $500 deposit for a 2006 FJR

About a month later dealer verified that Yaha had the order

About 3 months later, Yama invoiced the dealer for the bike. They said they can do that because these bikes ordered in thtough this program are considered "sold bikes"

Dealer said April Delivery

Dealer called today saying I can pick up my bike tomorrow but if I wanted to come inscpect the crate I was welcome to. I dropped by... crate had no sign of damage, or cuts, scrafes, etc. Side bages where in a seperate box altogether.

I will post more information tomorrow, showing stock #, etc.

Yeah... picked up my new '05 a couple weeks ago in Minneapolis with nearly an empty gas tank. Kinda pissed me off too, but I do love the bike!