Picture of #44

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickey191

Reaction score
looks strangely like 1 thru 43. I've seen 47 and it looks like this, too:

IMG_7616.jpg

then there is the speedo - reading 0000000

IMG_7614.jpg

and before I even got to sit on it:

IMG_7615.jpg

Wow, don't looked so thrilled or nuttin'... :huh:

Edited to add:

Wadaminute! You just dumped a serious wad of Benjamin's and they gave you just a half a tank of gas? You at least got the complimentary jar of Vaseline, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Edited to add:

Wadaminute! You just dumped a serious wad of Benjamin's and they gave you just a half a tank of gas? You at least got the complimentary jar of Vaseline, right?
I got a full tank of gas with mine. My dealer rocks!!! Ok maybe that isn't something to get real excited about. :unsure:

BTW, nice bike it looks really familiar. :lol:

Edited to add:

Wadaminute!  You just dumped a serious wad of Benjamin's and they gave you just a half a tank of gas?  You at least got the complimentary jar of Vaseline, right?
You think that's bad, I barely made it to the gas station 3 mi. from the dealer and had to fuel up. Oh, before I left while standing by the parts counter, asked if he would throw in a FJR hat I had in my hand, and I thought by his expression I was the one to come and kill all the Nazis's. After his sudden round of shock, he reluctantly said he would take care of it. LOL. And people put Harley's down. Go figure. PM. <>< :rolleyes:

Congrads & good pics.

The first pic looks like you have a helmet mic. If so, what kind of communication system is it, have you had it very long, and do you like it?

the helmet mike is to an autocom system. I like it. I have not installed on the fjr as yet as I'm waiting for ECM shelf or the like to be developed. . I had the autocom installed in a tank bag on my last bike, because I new it was going to be traded shortly. I really have to start planning my way around the '06. Installing the following:

1. hand guards

2. vista cruise

3. powerlet outlet(s)

4. V-1

5. GPS

6. Autocom

7. Sirius Radio

8. Cell phone (maybe)

The mike is a direct link to his Happy Side. Looks like there was a service interuption. Happy Easter Christians :D

What the hell are you doing with my bike Chuck? Sheesh, I turn my back from my garage for ONE minute, and look what happens......

Glad you got it and are a happy camper.

Tom

I see you're off to a propitious start.... taking delivery in the rain! :lol:

Hey, gotta quick question for ya.... look at the yellow arrow in this photo below; is this chip in your dash supposed to be there? Is there one like it on the other side of your dash?

06dashchip.jpg

I see you're off to a propitious start.... taking delivery in the rain! :lol:
Hey, gotta quick question for ya.... look at the yellow arrow in this photo below; is this chip in your dash supposed to be there? Is there one like it on the other side of your dash?

06dashchip.jpg
Whew !!!!

WC, ya scared me !! I just ran out to the garage to look at mine - and Wonky has one on each side -

It's the top of the windshield slide mechanism.

:blink:

Dale -

Thanks for the heart attack.

Yep, it is part of the bracketry for the windscreen - i guess to help get it more flush to the nacelle or cowling or whatever that is. Whew.

Dale - Thanks for the heart attack.

Yep, it is part of the bracketry for the windscreen - i guess to help get it more flush to the nacelle or cowling or whatever that is. Whew.
Chuck,

Let me get this straight. A dude can draw a yellow line on a digital picture and put you into V-fib. Yet the same guy hangs out of the side of your pickup emptying 18 rounds from my Glock while simultaneously holding a beer between his knees and it just makes you giggle?

Dude......you picked the right bike :D

Can't wait till you get it broke in proper and are ready to leave con-trails on the playa...... Just don't race Fish through the wupty-de-dos on his dual-sport....they're very hard on FJR fork seals and Superbraces.

Gratz man. I get my bike serviced at Motoworld El Cajon. Anyway, if you live around there shoot me a pm if you want to go riding some weekend.

playa dust makes you do crazy things, eh?

I'd race fish on the playa - just not on a fjr. my xr650 was AWESOME on the blackrock. Not so awesome on Jungo Rd. - but great on the playa - at least until this happens to you

stuckinthemud1.jpg

Chickey, looks like someone doesn't know when to let off the throttle. Either that our you jumped in and landed hard on the tail. What a mess.