Picture of #44

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
close examination of the picture will reveal that the ridge behind the bike is actually a raised bed of a railway.

I was racing train across the Black Rock and ventured across what I thought was a dry spot - that wasn't.

All the foot prints are from me trying to find crap to stick under the tires so I could dig the bike out.

Nope - I never lifted on the throttle - until I was up to the seat in mud. Actually thought I was in quicksand for a minute.

And only 22 miles out on the blackrock - by myself.

close examination of the picture will reveal that the ridge behind the bike is actually a raised bed of a railway.  I was racing  train across the Black Rock and ventured across what I thought was a dry spot - that wasn't.

All the foot prints are from me trying to find crap to stick under the tires so I could dig the bike out.

Nope - I never lifted on the throttle - until I was up to the seat in mud.  Actually thought I was in quicksand for a minute.

And only 22 miles out on the blackrock - by myself.
How did you manage to get it out being so deep?

walked out - and the next day - took a truck (had to park about 1/2 mile away from the spot) and about 6 friends - and some rope - walked back into the muck and they pulled me out by hand.

Here's another #44. The silver ones are faster. It's all I can do to keep the RC51 at bay (for 2 micro seconds) ;)

14604730-L.jpg