Pictures from SWFOG 2009

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some outstanding pictures from this collection of SW-FOG photographers. I'm also looking forward to seeing the photos from Old Michael and Niehart. No, not the pictures of each other that they took in the hot tub. The work safe ones!!!

Man,

I'm sick that I couldn't make it. Awesome pics and it looks like a great time was had by all. Maybe next year in Taos.

:banghead:

Really bummed that I could not make this one, especially since it was closer to home than other gatherings. Unfortunately the work thing kept me away.

Pictures from FJR GROUP SWFOG2009

Kodak Gallery--FJRSWFOG2009

Have some photos on Kodak Gallery--Not sure if this link will take you there--otherwise how else would

I send them-I can email them(Share) is there an email I should use for the Forum! Have Facebook down--but learning this one!

Thanks

Holly--

Ha Ha--Blueman needs help posting--so I made a slide show!

Visit My Website

I originally had it under special item--Now under insert link--see if that does it!

TRY AGAIN! SWFOG2009 photos

Have some photos on Kodak Gallery--Not sure if this link will take you there--otherwise how else would

I send them-I can email them(Share) is there an email I should use for the Forum! Have Facebook down--but learning this one!

Thanks

Holly--

Ha Ha--Blueman needs help posting--so I made a slide show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Open both windows (the forum reply post & the location of your pictures). In the reply location at the top there is an icon that says "insert a link". After you locate that icon, right click on the address bar from the window that has the location of your pictures and click copy link location. Then go back to that link where it says insert link and right click and click paste. Then submit your reply and it should work.

Unless I told you wrong!!

Open both windows (the forum reply post & the location of your pictures). In the reply location at the top there is an icon that says "insert a link". After you locate that icon, right click on the address bar from the window that has the location of your pictures and click copy link location. Then go back to that link where it says insert link and right click and click paste. Then submit your reply and it should work.
Unless I told you wrong!!
Hi!

I figured it out at the same time! But Thank you!

See if it works now!!!!

Holly

Nice fotos Ken.I could not get your ride report.

Joe.

Too Nice of Pictures. Makes me even more mad I did not go to this event. Never again will work stand in the way of a good

time to see this country. When is the next ONE. I hope its not over till next year. That would really suck.

Fjrkid

Joe.

Too Nice of Pictures. Makes me even more mad I did not go to this event. Never again will work stand in the way of a good

time to see this country. When is the next ONE. I hope its not over till next year. That would really suck.

Fjrkid
Fjrkid: SW-FOG does occur same approx. time each year: I plan on promoting Taos, New Mexico the weekend before or weekend after Labor Day 2010.

But check out Regional Ride Planning on our Forum, there's something going on year round!

Joe.

Fjrkid
Fjrkid: SW-FOG does occur same approx. time each year: I plan on promoting Taos, New Mexico the weekend before or weekend after Labor Day 2010.

But check out Regional Ride Planning on our Forum, there's something going on year round!

I am Looking forward to it even more than ever now. since I saw those pictures.