Pie Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure would be nice to see a crew of FJRs at this gathering - it's a good area to ride around.
Tim, Barry, Dan, Scott, Tom, Todd - where are you guys?
I'm not any of those guys but am planning on going. Got route?

Dennis

I'm a regular on TWT and would definately be there if other commitments didn't take most of my saturdays.

Sounds like fun, but I'll be camping with my middle daughter that weekend.

sure would be nice to see a crew of FJRs at this gathering - it's a good area to ride around.
Tim, Barry, Dan, Scott, Tom, Todd - where are you guys?
Would love to participate but we have to help move the mother-in-law from the Rio Grande Valley to Kerrville that weekend. :glare:

How have things been for you?

I have gone through a really bad emotional roller-coaster ride pertaining to the wife (and family life in general). Kind of a wake up call. Things are good and looking to get better.

Have not ridden over 100 miles since last June. I really miss riding but taking care of family stuff is much more important. Hope to get out more eventually.

Ride safe and have fun doing the Pie Run.

Dennis, those of us in the Clear Lake area will be coming up through Brookshire from the south to do Racer Road to Sealey then out NW to New Ulm from there.

We should be in Brookshire at about 1030 or so and you are welcome to join us - we will make a pit stop there.

Mike

cell 832-248-6502

Last edited by a moderator:
I spend much more time at the TWTEX forum.

I generally make quite a few rides but that weekend I'll be riding my FJR at a COG event in Hunt, TX :thumbsupsmileyanim: