• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PILOT ROAD 2 Group (Self) Buy III

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Due to the tremendous response by US for the original PR2 group buy, and because several of our members trusted the vendor enough to pre-pay for approximately 50 sets, Jeff was enabled to order more than we needed.

So, to award our preferred-customer status, he is setting aside [SIZE=12pt]20 more sets[/SIZE], if we want them, [SIZE=12pt]at the original group buy price![/SIZE]

That's $279.95 Eastern, $284.95 Central/Mountain and $289.95 Pacific.

Sorry, lower 48 states only....

And NO WAITING! The tires are waiting at his shop for you to give them a good home!

In order to get in on these last sets:

Reply in this topic with your intent to purchase (please, no flip-floppers) and I will PM or email you (indicate your preference) the group buy code and payment instructions. PayPal is preferred, but Jeff might be able to work something out for you CC types. I'll have to check with him Monday to find out for sure.

Why should you buy these to save 20 or 30 bucks, besides the savings factor?

Well, I'll just offer that Jeff at HP Cycles has become a NAFO supporter, and that's a good reason to throw some business his way. He's also enthusiastic about future group buys on stuff like PCIII's, Exhaust systems, etc...

We're a good bunch of customers, and we're appreciated.

Again, Big Props to those who made this possible by participating in the original group buy. I set it up, but all you folks made it a big success. :clapping:

If you were on the fence before, there's no reason to hold out now. Tires got shipped, buyers are happy!

Maybe a second set for those who only were limited to buying one set before? Either way, get 'em today! When they're gone, the price goes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my tires yesterday along with a bunch of decals, couple of key chains and other little bits of swag. :rolleyes:

Update: There will be a $5.00 shipping surcharge this time for those in the Central/Mountain time zone states. So, that's $279.95 Eastern, $284.95 Central/Mountain and $289.95 Pacific.

I'll be sending payment info and GB codes out shortly....

Update: There will be a $5.00 shipping surcharge this time for those in the Central/Mountain time zone states. So, that's $279.95 Eastern, $284.95 Central/Mountain and $289.95 Pacific.
I'll be sending payment info and GB codes out shortly....
I'd like to get 2 sets if freight can be worked out. gladly pay for the extra freight

Thanks Toe

Crap. I flip-flopped the first time around. Not this time. It's only money, right?

PM me the info, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.