• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PILOT ROAD 2 Group (Self) Buy III

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TC,

I'd like a set, depending on shipping costs to Ontario.

If it's not possible or throws a wrench into the gears, I'll understand.

Thanx, Mike

PM me

Per my email, Toe, I'm in for a set with a 190 rear. Just wanted to stick it in here as a reminder. Many, many thanks for the sweet deal.

I'll take a set if there are any left. Haven't used Paypal, maybe time to learn. PM or email is fine. Thanks! ShowMe

Last edited by a moderator:
By my count there are two that are unspoken for. Please put my name on a set. I have never used paypal, so if CC is not possible, then somebody will have to hold my hand thru the process.

Add>> PM is fine. If we responded while there were quantity left does that mean we are assured a set or will it still be a first-come-first-served free-for-all? Also do we need to specify size or is your vendor assuming stock size?

Sorry for the lack of contact, just got back from Reno, tying up some loose ends on my dad's deal.

At this point I'm pretty sure I have more requests than available tires. I'll get together with the vendor tomorrow and see how many are left, then send out payment instructions for that amount first-come, first-served.

If you have proclaimed your intent and haven't gotten payment instructions and group buy code from me yet, something is amiss and please contact me again.

If you have gotten payment instructions and haven't paid yet, WTF? This deal is first paid, first served, so you might end up not getting in....

Jeff said he is now able to ship to Canada, but you need to contact me with your address for an estimate before we can finalize.

Those of you who haven't paid yet better do it quick, before the Canadian rush!

THANK YOU TOECUTTER AND HPCYCLES, PAYMENT SENT :yu:

UPS DROPPED THEM OFF TODAY 4/10, MOUNTED AND BALANCED AND REINSTALLED BY 7PM.

NO TIME TO RIDE TONIGHT :angry: BUT I'M HAPPY.

THANKS FOR THE DEAL, AND KUDOS ALSO TO HP CYCLES FOR THE FAST SHIPPING AND FREE GOODIES :D

Mr. Hallux Lacerater ;)

Thanks for setting this up Jeff was a great guy to talk to. He did say that as of about 4:00 est he had not had that many call and actually pay, but I let him know that payment info was being sent out as we spoke. As TC has said, Jeff was very impressed with the numer of responses he had on the first round of PR2's and was very appreciative of our business. He has had group buys flop and he was skeptical about this one but.... He told me to pass along that he would be interested in, if it can be worked out, on a PCIII group buy and he mentioned preloading the units with different maps that they? have created or something like that. Good guy. Thanks again. :clapping:

TC,

Got mine today. Thanks again to you and Jeff for setting this up. Going to try and visit Jeff in the near future he only a couple of hours away.

Thanks Again,

Echo :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.